The Clerk’s office maintains public records for all court cases in the Oregon Municipal Court. This office also distributes fines and fees that are associated with these cases. On this page, you can search court case information, view a complete docket of the court’s hearings, and make payments.
This department is comprised of General Division, Small Claims, Rent Escrow, and Trusteeships.
The Oregon Civil Division’s office is dedicated to serving the public in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. Pleadings and other related documents to be filed pursuant to court rules are filed in the Clerk of Court’s Office.
- Pay traffic violations online or in court.
- Easily settle payable citations.
- Traffic ticket payment options.
- Traffic case records and payments.
- Monitor payment plans and accept bail bonds.
- Reporting convictions to Ohio BMV.
- Criminal case handling and fines.
- Bail bonds and custody jail day monitoring.
- Collecting costs for criminal convictions.
The Probation Department offers various services to the court and the community. Offenders must first be approved by the Court to participate. Here’s how it works:
A pre-sentence officer conducts an investigation.
The investigation leads to a report that helps Judge Keller determine the sentence.
The report covers victim restitution, rehabilitation, and access to services.
Probation participants get counseling, community service, behavior support, and regular monitoring to fulfill their community obligations.