We hope you can find many of the answers you need in these frequently asked questions:

The Oregon Municipal Court is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Case information is available by clicking HERE.

If you missed your Court date, please report for Open Court on any Monday, Tuesday, or Friday at 9:00 a.m.

Under most circumstances, the Court can grant one extension of your original arraignment date for up to seven days. Please call the Clerk’s Office at 419-698-7010 prior to your scheduled hearing to request a continuance.


A second request for a continuance of your Court date must be granted by the Judge. You must request this continuance in writing and explain the reason for the request. This request can be submitted via email by clicking HERE

  • No food or beverages
  • No cell phones, video, or audio recording devices
  • No displayed profanity or offensive material
  • No revealing or low-cut tops
  • No clothing that is considered to be affiliated with a gang or club
  • Pants must be worn at waist level
  • No children in the Courtroom
  • No sunglasses or hats work in the Courtroom

If you received a violation that may be payable, you may access our payment schedule by clicking HERE.


If you have already been sentenced, you may view your case balance through our case information which is available by clicking HERE.

If you still have questions, please call the Clerk’s Office at 419-698-7010.

Payments may be made online by clicking HERE.


Payments may also be made by telephone by calling 419-324-2039.

*note: there is a credit card processing fee assessed by the third party vendor


You may mail in a check or money order made payable to:

Oregon Municipal Court, 5330 Seaman Road, Oregon, Ohio 43616.


If your case has been turned over to Capital Recovery Systems Collection Agency, you may pay them by calling 1-800-693-6835.

After you have been sentenced by the Judge, you may request a payment plan at the Clerk’s Office following your Court Hearing.

You will need to file a motion with the Court.  Sample forms may be found below.


If you were convicted of the charge, a filing fee of $100.00 is required with your filing.  If your case was dismissed, there is no filing fee required.  Your motion will be reviewed, and you will be notified by telephone to attend a hearing.


Motion to Seal Record of Conviction

Motion to Seal Record of Non Conviction

Please visit www.ohiolegalhelp.org for legal information, forms, or assistance locating an attorney.


You may also call the Toledo Bar Association Lawyer Referral Information Program at 419-242-2000.  

The holiday schedule may be found by clicking HERE.

Close Search Window