Drug & Alcohol Screens
Lucas County Court of Common Pleas
Rehabilitation and Corrections Services
Centralized Drug Testing Unit
1302 Washington Street
Toledo, Ohio 43604
TEL (419) 213-6007
FAX (419) 213-6030
REQUIREMENTS FOR LEAVING URINE SAMPLES
The following is a list of expectations to be followed by all clients entering the Centralized Drug Testing facility who must provide a urine sample:
- Upon entering the facility, stop at the control center to sign in, have proper identification in hand.
- All clients must sign in and have proper identification (driver’s license and/or state ID, or photographic identification issued by the probation department) and must know their probation officer’s name or the agency that referred them for drug testing.
- All clients are subject to pat down and/or strip search, and must take their coat, jacket and hat off prior to giving the sample.
- The specimen will be collected in the presence of a staff member. Trousers and undergarments are to be pulled down at least to the knees, and females will be required to squat and cough.
- Clients may be given up to two (2) opportunities to provide a sample if adequate staff is on duty. If they fail to do so, they will not be allowed to try again that day, and should return no earlier than the next scheduled collecting day.
- After providing the sample, clients are expected to leave the facility immediately and orderly.
- Everyone is expected to follow the urine collection schedule as posted.
- The Centralized Drug Testing Unit reserves the right to refuse anyone from entering our facility or leaving a urine sample who represents a threat to staff or other visitors, breaches security procedures, or does not adhere to the above guidelines.
** The new facility is located behind The Source.
Parking is available at the Key Bank parking lot located off of Washington and 14th.
DO NOT PARK AT THE SOUCE – YOU WILL BE TOWED.
All clients are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with these guidelines, and are required to follow all instructions given by a staff member.